Saturday, December 1, 2007

Booty Call

JT called me last night. We've been texting all night... um, flirty text messages. I went out earlier with High School Princess to go to our favorite burger place 'cause we both have been craving their famous sweet potato fries. Yum. I could live off those forever. I also needed to apologize for my big mouth (more on that later).

Anyways, JT texted me right after I got off work and asked how my night went last night. I told him it was good, but I left early 'cause I'm old and I asked what he was up to tonight. He took awhile to text back because he was still at work, but said that he was going out and hopes that we could meet up tonight.

Now, my problem is that I wasn't exactly feeling "pretty" since my monthly visitor was in town. Plus, I also still live at home (man, I hate money and how expensive it is to live around here). So... being able to "hang out" with JT tonight was going to be tricky.

The first time JT made a move on me, I was not prepared. Like AT ALL. I seriously thought the guy only looked at me like a friend. It's so completely true when they say you never get lucky when you shave your legs, but boys always seem to flock to you when you feel like a wooly mammoth. Plus, that night my monthly visitor was in town.

Anyways, I did want to see JT last night, but I was already in bed 30 minutes away from his house and I wasn't feeling up to par when he rang last night. I think he was a little bit pissed, like I was leading him on or something. But, come on! I was so set to see him last weekend when I was all horny and freshly shaven, but he had to work. 

Freaking boys...

No comments: