Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Pet Peeve #347

I went to the gym late last night 'cause I loath going there when it's crowded right after work. I climbed onto the elliptical machine and prepared to sweat my little booty (haha, "little" my ass!) off. There were about 20 machines all lined up in a row. A lady was at the very end, so I chose to go to the opposite end. The thing with me is, I hate sweating and breathing heavily next to people at the gym. Especially people I don't know. 

So I'm about 10 minutes into my exercise, rocking out to Fergie and some other random rappers, when low and behold, this 40 year old tool gets on the machine RIGHT NEXT TO ME!!! I looked past him to see if all of a sudden all the machines were taken. They weren't. It was still just me and that lady down at the other end. There were about 17-18 other machines available and he chooses that one?! Why?!!!!! So freaking annoying. I was glaring at him out of the corner of my eye the entire time.

People, just remember: think about your gym neighbors. It's hard, but sometimes we just want to sweat in peace. 

Thank you.

No comments: