Monday, December 3, 2007

Italy is gonna love me


I just bought the cutest wrap yesterday. This is what happens when I shop with my mother:

"But mom, I don't need it."

"You should definitely have [insert clothing or shoe type]. It's practical."

"Seriously mother, it's too much money."

"Curly girl, you look so skinny in it."

(Curlygirl makes a mad dash to the cash register).

Every. Single. Time. I'm not kidding. Somehow, even shoes make me look skinny. I know I don't need that much persuading when it comes to shopping, but shouldn't she be a mother and remind me that I have a ton of bills that still need to be paid? No, and that's why I love her. This is why she's my favorite shopping partner. This is also why I don't shop with my dad.

Here's a picture of my fabulous wrap that will be going with me to Italy and Ireland. The saleswoman showed me how to wear it a million different ways. It's a good investment (this is what I have to tell myself).

No comments: