Thursday, December 13, 2007

A Letter

Oh how I love thee Pomegranate Margaritas. The first sip was hard to get down considering you basically consisted of straight tequila, but you made me feel so good an hour later. And an hour after that. In fact, you made me feel so good the entire night, I did somethings I wouldn't have done otherwise. This includes:

-drinking not one, but two huge glasses of your fine self and then half a bottle of wine

-hinting to HS Princess that she might want to start thinking about dumping that "boyfriend" of hers... especially considering she hasn't been getting any for about 2 months

-being an adult and trying to fake an interest in the Flirt's love life

-texting Verizon dirty messages and naughty images

Thank you pomegranate margaritas, thank you. I now sit here at my desk wishing it was 5pm instead of 9:21am. What a long day this will be. Can't wait to see you on Saturday though...

1 comment:

Girlie Monkey said...

Damn! It's like I wrote this post, except that I would have addressed it to the Mojito! Last night was just as fabulous as this morning in the office is miserable ;-) Hang in there!