Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Kisses

As I was writing my previous post, I was thinking about how much I want to kiss an Italian guy. I think my make-out experience has been quite culturally diverse. Let's see: American, Australian, Mexican, Columbian, Irish, Russian, Ukrainian, Dutch, and Swedish/Norwegian (it was dark, loud, he had blond hair and an accent, and I was waaaaaay too drunk. It's one of those two). How is it possible that Italian isn't even on that list?!!! Seriously, my friends all rave about Italian guys. They're apparently very sensual and are great kissers. 


So...I think it's high time that I add an Italian to my make-out list. So, how do I go about seducing one? Will my usual tactics work on them like they work on the American guys? (i.e.- making playful drunk eyes at them and, the oldie but goodie,  wearing a shirt with lots of cleavage. It's my favorite accessory). Hmmmm...ladies, any thoughts on how to improve Curlygirl's chances with the Eye-talians? Are there any Italian men out there that can help? I really want to come back with some fun stories for you guys. I've already conquered the Emerald Isle, it's now onto The Boot!

No comments: