Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I'm officially old and boring

This weekend, I realized how much I value sleep over spending tons of money at a packed bar for alcohol and flirting with drunk 22 year olds that will just forget my name a minute after they meet me. Oh my gosh....I'm getting old AND bitter!!! What a winning combination! Seriously, how has no one snatched me up yet when I have such a sparkling attitude about everything?

I did budget my money this weekend, so I can see how much money I'm willing to spend on Italy and Ireland. I'm leaving in 8 days. New Year's in Rome...(sigh)...I'm so happy I'll be spending New Year's outside the country. Anyways, after I pay my tuition tomorrow, I think I'm really gonna have to bat my eyes at my parents and grandparents in hopes they will give me nothing but moola for Christmas. Fingers crossed here.

What's everyone else's New Year's plans looking like?

2 comments:

20-Something said...

No Rome for me... but it looks like this will be the first in about seven years (ACK! four single and three dating a guy who went to Whistler every year with his family) that I'll have someone to kiss at midnight. That alone seems like a big plan to me.
Other than that, night on the town, tickets to my favorite bar's New Years party, reservations at a sushi restaurant and a crowd of good friends.
Oh, and the best damn sexy sparkly dress I can find!

BV said...

Jeanna-

That sounds like so much fun! Warning though: be careful with sushi and drinking. It doesn't seem to line your stomach as well as pizza does... but maybe the pizza can be for later :-)

Also, check out Express for a fun sparkly dress! They have some super cute ones that I'm wanting, but that means I might have to tan my legs.