Tuesday, May 20, 2008

One to mull over...

I'm still recovering from my Sunday. I'm sunburnt, sore, and possibly still drunk, but man... it was fun. So while I try to piece together and recap my weekend for you, here's a quick question:


Who would you want to play you in the movie of your life?


I'm going to go with her:



Isn't Keri Russell pretty? She's quirky, funny, adorable, and she's got curly hair! Me in a nutshell. I've had a girl crush on her ever since Malibu Shores. I'm not quite sure how well she is at acting tipsy, but I'm willing to give her the chance to play me.


What about you guys?

1 comment:

m said...

Mandy Moore, hands down. She's totally my girl crush, and she can play "awkward" with the best of them - a skill that is necessary if you're going to be me for any length of time.