Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I messed up

So last week, a bunch of girlfriends and I went to a shopping extravaganza and we got a fat goodie bag for actually coming. I have liked all the stuff in it thus far. However, I think I might have created a bit of a doozy for myself this morning.

I was out of hair products and, as usual, I was running late this morning. So, after to trying desperately to shaking the remaining bit of gel out of the bottle, I gave up and decided to open up one of those freebie hair packages they gave us last week. I chose a pomade that "will hold easily" and "creates a fresh style." Well...they weren't kidding. 

I believe I put a bit too much on, but decided that it'll probably look better once it's dry. So, I went about my morning, getting dressed and eating some breakfast. Just as I was about to leave for work, I grabbed my hair dryer and got to it. However, as I was checking myself out in the mirror (what? like you don't do it?), I noticed that my hair wasn't drying. I touched it and all I felt was slime. In actuality, my hair was probably dry, but since the pomade was so caked on, it still looked the same as when it was wet. In essence, I look like this guy:

Except with greasy curls. Hot, huh?



So, now I'm sitting at my desk with my grease hair piled on top of my head and praying that no one comes looking for me today. I look like one of those sleazy club guys.



And the countdown to the shower continues....

6 comments:

m said...

That's how I look EVERY day....are you saying that's bad?

Shit.

BV said...

Mindy: I think you're lying to make me feel better...and I thank you for that.

Joy @ BigTimeFancy said...

Oh my. That's a lot of hair product.

Anonymous said...

never saw such befor... [url=http://krz.ch/5ic]Nice.[/url]

need some help and i get pics unlocked

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Thank you :) check out this emo boy one at this blog:
http://crazy-emo-boys.blogspot.com