Thursday, April 24, 2008

Phsssssss....

You know what that sound is folks?

No?

Alright, I'll tell you.

I'm not exactly sure how to correctly spell/make the sound of a tumbleweed blowing around, but I thought that was close enough. 

Brace yourself folks.....

...

....

....

I'm going through a dry spell and right now it's not pretty. 

I'm not even talking about JUST the sexual kind. I mean yeah, that's frustrating, but when I think back to all the Tools of my past...um, yeah, I'm good for now.

However, I feel like is I don't hook up with these Tools, I'm doing a disservice to you guys, all my 3 readers out there. As here's the really sad part: I won't have anything to blog about. Apparently I can't get my head out of the clouds and blog about something else besides my (lack thereof) dating life.

Therefore, I vow to tell you guys the story of Curlyboy tomorrow (I might have to put in more than 15 minutes of work here today).  There's wine, sake bombs, beer, Bad Kitty cocktails (yes, that's plural) + one guy friend that I never considered to hook up with = one rough hangover and quite the "oops!" moment when I woke up the next morning.

Good times.



2 comments:

Girlie Monkey said...

Can't wait! ;-)

BV said...

It's just not going to happen today. I really do think I'm still drunk...