Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Bueller?

I should really stop looking at Facebook and Myspace. The amount of people, including ex-lovers, that are now engaged or "in a relationship" is a little bit nauseating. And slightly depressing. And makes me think I'm the only single person left on this earth.

Anyone else feeling this way? Anyone?

Bueller?

P.S.- However, since it is spring, it is now officially Break-Up season. I know of 3 couples thus far that have called it quits. I think most people like being single during the summertime. There's more BBQs going on which means two things... drinking during the daytime and hooking-up. I'm pretty good at the drinking during the day part, but I can't usually make it to the last part 'cause I'm usually past out by 6pm. Good times indeed.

5 comments:

Girlie Monkey said...

Wait till your friends start putting up baby pictures as their profile pics on Facebook/MySpace. That's when I really start feeling inadequate. Hell, I got the cutest niece in the world and a nephew on the way, I might just start doing it too, just to freak out my friends and generate some rmors. I already changed my relationship status on MySpace to "Swinger" ;-)

BV said...

A girl after my own heart :-) I changed my "status" last year to swinger. Where's the "Single, but dating a lot and having a ball" option?

Anonymous said...

I loathe the "In the Relationship" status on Facebook and MySpace. They really don't have enough options. They need to at least add, "Dating."

BV said...

I also wouldn't mind having the option of "I have many suitors, but I'm just not feeling any of them right now."

Girlie Monkey said...

I agree! I think they should also have a few creative options, such as: "Banging Regularly", "Fairly Lonely", "Still choosing" and, my personal favorite, "None of Your Business; If You do not Already know my relationship status, you are probably not that close of a friend and should stop stalking me"!

Kidding, kidding