Wednesday, April 2, 2008

An Early Birthday Wish

Summertime's coming. We all know what that means: Baby Brother's Girlfriend is probably going to be around more.

Now here's the thing: they've been dating for over 2 years now while in college (long-distance, what a waste) and I still don't even feel like I know this girl. Seriously. She's so freaking quiet and distant towards me and the rest of my family, that I'm worried that if they get married (p.s- never mention "marriage" "Baby Brother" and "Baby Brother's Girlfriend" around my mother), there's going to be a rift between our family 'cause she doesn't make an effort to get to know us. 

So my (extremely) early birthday wish this year is for the following to happen:

1. Baby Brother's Girlfriend changes her attitude and becomes a girl that my family would love to have hang around the house.

OR

2. Baby Brother gets a new girlfriend. Someone I can be friends with, go shopping with, feel like I can talk to. She would be perky, outgoing, smart, and tall! For crying out loud Baby Brother! You keep picking these petite girls under 5'1" and you're 6'4"!!! Think about the family genes!

In essence, I would rather have option 2 happen. I mean, really... isn't always about me anyways?


No comments: